So Why Should You Juice?
In my previous post, I recommended juicing and a guide to make juicing easy. I am following up by recommending some of my favorite recipes!
After reading through the benefits of these fresh juices, you’ll understand why you should juice.
Don’t stress about quantity! Make it so your palate can enjoy the fresh juice!! And my last tip given to me by a raw food chef is drink the juice by chewing it… as if it is whole food in your mouth (hmm yes, chewing your juice…as my husband says). This action of chewing your juice secretes salivary enzymes so your juice starts breaking down and digesting immediately!
An Everyday Juice for General Health!
- Organic Carrots ( I like an abundant amount of carrots compared to the other ingredients)
Juice for Sinus Congestion!
- Grapefruit with peel removed
- Lemon with peel removed
- Fresh Ginger Root ( amount equivalent to 1-2 inches)
Juice for Constipation!
Juice for Diarrhea!
Juice for Gravel/Stones Kidney, Liver, and Gallbladder Function
- 1 Peeled Lemon in the morning on an empty stomach mixed with 1 cup of warm/hot water…sip like tea
That same day drink a minimum of one pint of the following:
Essential Oil Tip: Young Living’s Lemon Essential oil also helps support the liver and gall bladder’s normal cleansing function.
- The lemon creates a puckering or squeezing effect on the organs, like it does to our salivary glands.
- Just add 4 drops of to warm water if you don’t have time to juice.
Juice to Eliminate Water Retention
- 1 Peeled Lemon
- 1 Bunch of Organic Celery
Juice for Cleansing the Kidneys and Liver!
- Beets (BE AWARE! Your urine might turn red if you juice a lot of beets… that means you are cleansing so start slow!)
If you would like more recipes for specific ailments and proportions please see N.W. Walker D. Sc. Fresh Vegetable and Fruit Juices. I hope you enjoy!!!